How to join the whitelist¶
- Is there a friend told you about Vision Network, Voken – Unique token in the Vision Network ecosystem, and Voken 2.0 Public-Sale (#6-20 season)? Congratulations!! Ask him for a whitelisted address.
- Use your ETH wallet, send 1,001 Voken2.0 to the address which is whitelisted already.
- You will receive 1 Voken2.0 back, as a success signal.
- Finished. Your wallet address has already whitelisted.
gas limit to
600,000 or more,
the rest will be returned automatically.
Related link: How to set gas limit and gas price?
FAQ about whitelist¶
- How can I check whether a wallet address is whitelisted， and its referral count?
- How to query Voken2.0 data on Etherscan.io:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfd1B721a7dD77845778806e360B99f2694E328a1#readContractContract => Read Contract:
Function #1: queryAccount
Enter an ETH wallet address, and press Query, then:
Let’s focus on the returned values:
whitelisted bool : true whitelistReferralsCount uint256 : 25 balance uint256 : 118448326 reserved uint256 : 59224163
- If it returns
true, means the address is already whitelisted,
- The quantity of direct referrals.
- Balance of Voken2.0, with 6 decimals.
118448326means 118.448326 Voken2.0.
- Reserved balance of Voken2.0, with 6 decimals.
59224163means 59.224163 Voken2.0.
- Where could I buy some Voken2.0?
There may be these ways:
- After my address was whitelisted, what will happen if I send 1,001.0 Voken2.0 to my friend or others?
- Just like normal transfer, whitelist registration couldn’t be trigger twice.